Search Engine Watch provides tips and information about searching the web, analysis of the search engine industry and help to site owners trying to improve their ability to be found in search engines. The below points provide more information about, and its operation.
- RSS Feed
- Contact us
- How to Pitch a Story
- Advertise with us
- Collaborative Content Guidelines
- Commenting Policy
- Writing, Speaking & Consulting Requests
- Permissions Requests
We encourages readers to comment, both positively and negatively, on our articles and columns. As you make your voice heard, please keep in mind we encourage posts that
- Are on topic
- Advance the conversation
- Treat others with respect
- Allow for further discussion among readers
We do monitor comments.
We discourage and will remove comments:
- That are spam
- That are libelous
- That contribute little to the conversation other than to the poster’s search rankings
- That are off-topic
- That use abusive language or excessive foul language
- That are ad hominem attacks
Questions about our policy? Please contact us.
Where do I send general questions, feedback & comments?
Not certain who to talk to? Want to ask about something? Got a comment on something we’ve written? Found an error? Send us your feedback.